Today, 140.99 New Taiwan Dollars are worth 16.90 Israeli Shekels, ie, NT$140.99 = ₪16.90. That's because the current exchange rate, used to convert to Israeli Shekels, is 0.12. So, to make New Taiwan Dollar to Israeli Shekel conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in TWD by 0.12, the currency rate today.
Learn how to get the best Taiwanese exchange rate before exchanging your money
The New Taiwan Dollar is the official Taiwanese currency. TWD/ILS represents the value of Taiwanese money in Israeli money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from New Taiwan Dollar to Israeli Shekel is today at 0.120.
As an example, suppose you are from Jerusalem* Israel and you travel to Taipei Taiwan. There, you need to get 1000 New Taiwan Dollars (NT$) at a Taipei bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 0.120 * 1000 = 120 Israeli Shekels (₪). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get..
In the example above for a 1000 New Taiwan Dollars amount, the result of the money conversion is 122.4 ILS for a 2% margin or 123.6 ILS for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 12 ILS depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like TWD-ILS or TWDILS among others. The currency symbol for New Taiwan Dollar is (NT$) while the currency symbol for Israeli Shekel is (₪). Note also that the Taiwan country code is TWN or TW. The Israel country code is ISR or IL
New Taiwan Dollar Converters
- New Taiwan Dollar to US Dollar ($)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Euro (€)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Indian Rupee (₹)
- New Taiwan Dollar to United Kingdom Pound (£)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Canadian Dollar ($)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Philippine Peso (₱)
- New Taiwan Dollar to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Australian Dollar ($)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Swiss Franc (C)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Chilean Peso ($)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Argentine Peso ($a)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Serbian Dinar (din)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- New Taiwan Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)