Today, 1.00 (one) Bahamas Dollar is worth 0.81 Euro, ie, $1.00 = €0.81. That's because the current exchange rate, used to convert to Euro, is 0.81. So, to make Bahamas Dollar to Euro conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in BSD by 0.81, the currency rate today.
Learn how to get the best Bahamian exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Bahamas Dollar is the official Bahamian currency. BSD/EUR represents the value of Bahamian money in European money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Bahamas Dollar to Euro is today at 0.812.
As an example, suppose you are from Paris European Union and you travel to Nassau Bahamas. There, you need to get 1000 Bahamas Dollars ($) at a Nassau bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 0.812 * 1000 = 812 Euros (€). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get..
In the example above for a 1000 Bahamas Dollars amount, the result of the money conversion is 828.24 EUR for a 2% margin or 836.36 EUR for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 81.2 EUR depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like BSD-EUR or BSDEUR among others. The currency symbol for Bahamas Dollar is ($) while the currency symbol for Euro is (€). Note also that the Bahamas country code is BHS or BS.
Bahamas Dollar Converters
- Bahamas Dollar to US Dollar ($)
- Bahamas Dollar to Euro (€)
- Bahamas Dollar to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Bahamas Dollar to United Kingdom Pound (£)
- Bahamas Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Bahamas Dollar to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Bahamas Dollar to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- Bahamas Dollar to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Bahamas Dollar to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Bahamas Dollar to Australian Dollar ($)
- Bahamas Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- Bahamas Dollar to Swiss Franc (C)
- Bahamas Dollar to Chilean Peso ($)
- Bahamas Dollar to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Bahamas Dollar to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Bahamas Dollar to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Bahamas Dollar to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Bahamas Dollar to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- Bahamas Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)