Today, 1.00 (one) Polish Zloty is worth 0.24 Euro, ie, z1.00 = €0.24. That's because the current exchange rate, used to convert to Euro, is 0.24. So, to make Polish Zloty to Euro conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in PLN by 0.24, the currency rate today.
Learn how to get the best Polish exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Polish Zloty is the official Polish currency. PLN/EUR represents the value of Polish money in European money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Polish Zloty to Euro is today at 0.240.
As an example, suppose you are from Paris European Union and you travel to Warsaw Poland. There, you need to get 1000 Polish Zlotys (z) at a Warsaw bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 0.240 * 1000 = 240 Euros (€). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get..
In the example above for a 1000 Polish Zlotys amount, the result of the money conversion is 244.8 EUR for a 2% margin or 247.2 EUR for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 24 EUR depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like PLN-EUR or PLNEUR among others. The currency symbol for Polish Zloty is (z) while the currency symbol for Euro is (€). Note also that the Poland country code is POL or PL.
Polish Zloty Converters
- Polish Zloty to US Dollar ($)
- Polish Zloty to Euro (€)
- Polish Zloty to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Polish Zloty to United Kingdom Pound (£)
- Polish Zloty to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Polish Zloty to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Polish Zloty to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- Polish Zloty to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Polish Zloty to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Polish Zloty to Australian Dollar ($)
- Polish Zloty to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- Polish Zloty to Swiss Franc (C)
- Polish Zloty to Chilean Peso ($)
- Polish Zloty to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Polish Zloty to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Polish Zloty to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Polish Zloty to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Polish Zloty to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- Polish Zloty to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)