Today, 1.00 (one) Serbian Dinar is worth 0.01 Euro, ie, din1.00 = €0.01. That's because the current exchange rate, used to convert to Euro, is 0.01. So, to make Serbian Dinar to Euro conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in RSD by 0.01, the currency rate today.
Serbian Dinar (RSD) to Euro (EUR) Cheat Sheet Table
You can print out and cut this "currency table" also known as currency 'cheat sheet' for travellers or 'pocket guide' and keep it with you. During your travel you can compare currency amounts in foreign currency with your own home currency and vice-versa, so you will not need any calculator or mobile app get an idea of how much you will pay for a product or service.
Print out this Serbian Dinar to Euro Currency Table
Serbian Dinar Converters
- Serbian Dinar to US Dollar ($)
- Serbian Dinar to Euro (€)
- Serbian Dinar to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Serbian Dinar to United Kingdom Pound (£)
- Serbian Dinar to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Serbian Dinar to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Serbian Dinar to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- Serbian Dinar to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Serbian Dinar to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Serbian Dinar to Australian Dollar ($)