Today, 1.00 (one) Dollar is worth 1.34 Australian Dollar, ie, $1.00 = $1.34. That's because the current exchange rate, used to convert to Australian Dollar, is 1.34. So, to make Dollar to Australian Dollar conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in USD by 1.34, the currency rate today.
US Dollar (USD) to Australian Dollar (AUD) Cheat Sheet Table
You can print out and cut this "currency table" also known as currency 'cheat sheet' for travellers or 'pocket guide' and keep it with you. During your travel you can compare currency amounts in foreign currency with your own home currency and vice-versa, so you will not need any calculator or mobile app get an idea of how much you will pay for a product or service.
Print out this US Dollar to Australian Dollar Currency Table
US Dollar Converters
- US Dollar to Euro (€)
- US Dollar to Indian Rupee (₹)
- US Dollar to United Kingdom Pound (£)
- US Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- US Dollar to Canadian Dollar ($)
- US Dollar to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- US Dollar to Philippine Peso (₱)
- US Dollar to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- US Dollar to Australian Dollar ($)