Today, 1.00 (one) French Pacific Franc is worth 0.01 Euro, ie, F1.00 = €0.01. That's because the current exchange rate, to EUR, is 0.01. So, to make French Pacific Franc to Euro conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in XPF by 0.01.
Learn how to get the best Pacific Franc Exchange exchange rate before exchanging your money
The French Pacific Franc is the official Pacific Franc Exchange currency. XPF/EUR represents the value of Pacific Franc Exchange money in European money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from French Pacific Franc to Euro is today at 0.008.
As an example, suppose you are from Paris European Union and you travel to Tahiti French Polynesia. There, you need to get 1000 French Pacific Francs (F) at a Tahiti bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 0.008 * 1000 = 8 Euros (€). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get.
In the example above for a 1000 French Pacific Francs amount, the result of the money conversion is 8.16 EUR for a 2% margin or 8.24 EUR for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 0.8 EUR depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like XPF-EUR or XPFEUR among others. The currency symbol for French Pacific Franc is (F) while the currency symbol for Euro is (€). Note also that the French Polynesia country code is PYF or PF.
French Pacific Franc Converters
- French Pacific Franc to US Dollar ($)
- French Pacific Franc to Euro (€)
- French Pacific Franc to Indian Rupee (₹)
- French Pacific Franc to United Kingdom Pound (£)
- French Pacific Franc to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- French Pacific Franc to Canadian Dollar ($)
- French Pacific Franc to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- French Pacific Franc to Philippine Peso (₱)
- French Pacific Franc to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- French Pacific Franc to Australian Dollar ($)
- French Pacific Franc to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- French Pacific Franc to Swiss Franc (C)
- French Pacific Franc to Chilean Peso ($)
- French Pacific Franc to Argentine Peso ($a)
- French Pacific Franc to Serbian Dinar (din)
- French Pacific Franc to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- French Pacific Franc to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- French Pacific Franc to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- French Pacific Franc to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)