Today, 4.40 Pakistani Rupees are worth 0.11 Malaysian Ringgits, ie, Rs4.40 = M0.11. That's because the current exchange rate, to MYR, is 0.03. So, to make Pakistani Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in PKR by 0.03.
Learn how to get the best Pakistani exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Pakistani Rupee is the official Pakistani currency. PKR/MYR represents the value of Pakistani money in Malaysian money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Pakistani Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit is today at 0.025.
As an example, suppose you are from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and you travel to Islamabad Pakistan. There, you need to get 1000 Pakistani Rupees (Rs) at a Islamabad bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 0.025 * 1000 = 25 Malaysian Ringgits (M). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get.
In the example above for a 1000 Pakistani Rupees amount, the result of the money conversion is 25.5 MYR for a 2% margin or 25.75 MYR for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 2.5 MYR depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like PKR-MYR or PKRMYR among others. The currency symbol for Pakistani Rupee is (Rs) while the currency symbol for Malaysian Ringgit is (M). Note also that the Pakistan country code is PAK or PK. The Malaysia country code is MYS or MY
Pakistani Rupee Converters
- Pakistani Rupee to US Dollar ($)
- Pakistani Rupee to Euro (€)
- Pakistani Rupee to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Pakistani Rupee to British Pound (£)
- Pakistani Rupee to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Pakistani Rupee to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Pakistani Rupee to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Pakistani Rupee to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Pakistani Rupee to Australian Dollar ($)
- Pakistani Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- Pakistani Rupee to Swiss Franc (C)
- Pakistani Rupee to Chilean Peso ($)
- Pakistani Rupee to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Pakistani Rupee to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Pakistani Rupee to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Pakistani Rupee to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Pakistani Rupee to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- Pakistani Rupee to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)