Today, 71,000.00 (seventy one thousand) Sri Lanka Rupees are worth 79,008.02 Argentine Pesos, ie, Rs71,000.00 = $a79,008.02. That's because the current exchange rate, to ARS, is 1.11. So, to make Sri Lanka Rupee to Argentine Peso conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in LKR by 1.11.
Learn how to get the best Sri Lanka Rupee exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Sri Lanka Rupee is the official Sri Lanka Rupee currency. LKR/ARS represents the value of Sri Lanka Rupee money in Argentine Peso money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Sri Lanka Rupee to Argentine Peso is today at 1.113.
As an example, suppose you are from Buenos Aires Argentina and you travel to Colombo Sri Lanka. There, you need to get 1000 Sri Lanka Rupees ( Rs) at a Colombo bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 1.113 * 1000 = 1,112.789 Argentine Pesos ($a). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get.
In the example above for a 1000 Sri Lanka Rupees amount, the result of the money conversion is 1,135.045 ARS for a 2% margin or 1,146.173 ARS for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 111.279 ARS depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like LKR-ARS or LKRARS among others. The currency symbol for Sri Lanka Rupee is (Rs) while the currency symbol for Argentine Peso is ($a). Note also that the Sri Lanka country code is LKA or LK. The Argentina country code is ARG or AR
Sri Lanka Rupee Converters
- Sri Lanka Rupee to US Dollar ($)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Euro (€)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Pound (£)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Rupiah (p)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Pakistan Rupee (Rs)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to UAE Dirham (Dh)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Australian Dollar ($)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Swiss Franc (C)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Chilean Peso ($)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to New Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Sri Lanka Rupee to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)