Today, 82,000.00 (eighty two thousand) Moroccan Dirhams are worth 921,863.81 Argentine Pesos, ie, Dh82,000.00 = $a921,863.81. That's because the current exchange rate, to ARS, is 11.24. So, to make Moroccan Dirham to Argentine Peso conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in MAD by 11.24.
Learn how to get the best Moroccan exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Moroccan Dirham is the official Moroccan currency. MAD/ARS represents the value of Moroccan money in Argentinian money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Moroccan Dirham to Argentine Peso is today at 11.242.
As an example, suppose you are from Buenos Aires Argentina and you travel to Rabat Morocco. There, you need to get 1000 Moroccan Dirhams (Dh) at a Rabat bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 11.242 * 1000 = 11242 Argentine Pesos ($a). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get.
In the example above for a 1000 Moroccan Dirhams amount, the result of the money conversion is 11466.84 ARS for a 2% margin or 11579.26 ARS for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 1124.2 ARS depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like MAD-ARS or MADARS among others. The currency symbol for Moroccan Dirham is (Dh) while the currency symbol for Argentine Peso is ($a). Note also that the Morocco country code is MAR or MA. The Argentina country code is ARG or AR
Moroccan Dirham Converters
- Moroccan Dirham to US Dollar ($)
- Moroccan Dirham to Euro (€)
- Moroccan Dirham to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Moroccan Dirham to British Pound (£)
- Moroccan Dirham to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Moroccan Dirham to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Moroccan Dirham to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- Moroccan Dirham to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Moroccan Dirham to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Moroccan Dirham to Australian Dollar ($)
- Moroccan Dirham to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- Moroccan Dirham to Swiss Franc (C)
- Moroccan Dirham to Chilean Peso ($)
- Moroccan Dirham to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Moroccan Dirham to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Moroccan Dirham to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Moroccan Dirham to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Moroccan Dirham to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)