Today, 1.00 (one) Malaysian Ringgit is worth 38.54 Pakistani Rupee, ie, M1.00 = Rs38.54. That's because the current exchange rate, to PKR, is 38.54. So, to make Malaysian Ringgit to Pakistani Rupee conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in MYR by 38.54.
Learn how to get the best Malaysian exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Malaysian Ringgit is the official Malaysian currency. MYR/PKR represents the value of Malaysian money in Pakistani money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Malaysian Ringgit to Pakistani Rupee is today at 38.537.
As an example, suppose you are from Islamabad Pakistan and you travel to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. There, you need to get 1000 Malaysian Ringgits (M) at a Kuala Lumpur bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 38.537 * 1000 = 38537 Pakistani Rupees (Rs). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get.
In the example above for a 1000 Malaysian Ringgits amount, the result of the money conversion is 39307.74 PKR for a 2% margin or 39693.11 PKR for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 3853.7 PKR depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like MYR-PKR or MYRPKR among others. The currency symbol for Malaysian Ringgit is (M) while the currency symbol for Pakistani Rupee is (Rs). Note also that the Malaysia country code is MYS or MY. The Pakistan country code is PAK or PK
Malaysian Ringgit Converters
- Malaysian Ringgit to US Dollar ($)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Euro (€)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Malaysian Ringgit to British Pound (£)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Malaysian Ringgit to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Australian Dollar ($)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Swiss Franc (C)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Chilean Peso ($)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Malaysian Ringgit to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- Malaysian Ringgit to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)