Today, 1.00 (one) Bahamian Dollar is worth 0.88 Euro, ie, $1.00 = €0.88. That's because the current exchange rate, to EUR, is 0.88. So, to make Bahamian Dollar to Euro conversion, you just need to multiply the amount in BSD by 0.88.
Learn how to get the best Bahamian exchange rate before exchanging your money
The Bahamian Dollar is the official Bahamian currency. BSD/EUR represents the value of Bahamian money in European money and it is called the 'exchange rate' or 'forex rate'. This exchange rate from Bahamian Dollar to Euro is today at 0.885.
As an example, suppose you are from Paris European Union and you travel to Nassau Bahamas. There, you need to get 1000 Bahamian Dollars ($) at a Nassau bank to pay your hotel. In this case you would pay 0.885 * 1000 = 885 Euros (€). But, in practice, you will pay more (or perhaps much more) to get the same amount of your foreign currency due to the margin for the money conversion services costs like: commissions, credit card surcharges, ATM fees and other expenses. If, for example, you are using a credit card, this margin will typically be around 2 to 3 percent. We recommend that you choose the best place to make your money exchange because there can be a large difference between forex rates you will get.
In the example above for a 1000 Bahamian Dollars amount, the result of the money conversion is 902.7 EUR for a 2% margin or 911.55 EUR for a 3% margin.
Some Internet based foreign currency exchange agencies add 10 percent or even more. So, if you make the same calculations above, there will be a difference of about 88.5 EUR depending on which forex bank or agency you choose to exchange your money. So, that's why we advise you to seek the best place to get the best fx rates for your upcoming money transfer/exchange. The only way to know what is the best exchange rate is to know what the current rate is. You can easily accomplish this by using periodically our currency converter above to get an idea of what forex rate to expect.
Note: If you use our currency converter, you only need to choose the amount of margin in its drop-down list and have an estimate of how much you will pay to get the desired amount.
By the way: there are some notations for this currency pair like BSD-EUR or BSDEUR among others. The currency symbol for Bahamian Dollar is ($) while the currency symbol for Euro is (€). Note also that the Bahamas country code is BHS or BS.
Bahamian Dollar Converters
- Bahamian Dollar to US Dollar ($)
- Bahamian Dollar to Euro (€)
- Bahamian Dollar to Indian Rupee (₹)
- Bahamian Dollar to British Pound (£)
- Bahamian Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah (p)
- Bahamian Dollar to Canadian Dollar ($)
- Bahamian Dollar to Pakistani Rupee (Rs)
- Bahamian Dollar to Philippine Peso (₱)
- Bahamian Dollar to United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dh)
- Bahamian Dollar to Australian Dollar ($)
- Bahamian Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit (M)
- Bahamian Dollar to Swiss Franc (C)
- Bahamian Dollar to Chilean Peso ($)
- Bahamian Dollar to Argentine Peso ($a)
- Bahamian Dollar to Serbian Dinar (din)
- Bahamian Dollar to Israeli Shekel (₪)
- Bahamian Dollar to New Taiwan Dollar (NT$)
- Bahamian Dollar to Moroccan Dirham (Dh)
- Bahamian Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee (Rs)